We believe in ethical practices, collaboration, and innovation.
Our core values define who we are and the work we do.
- Honesty, Integrity, & Accountability - We're dead-set on changing the stereotype that recruiters and consultants are an unethical breed who rack up large invoices without notifying the clients. Every hour we spend on an account is documented, and clients are involved in every step of the process, as much as they would like to be. We also strive for this value internally with our team members and leadership style.
- Passion for our Clients - Research shows that people increasingly desire to work for a company where everyone knows their name, where they know who they are working for, and are passionate about the mission and vision of the business. Small businesses, startups, venture capital, and private equity environments provide this on an unparalleled level. We are passionate about finding our clients the best talent, even as a small fish in a big pond.
- Collaboration: Internally & Externally - We strive to be a high-functioning and collaborative team, where no one is above any task. You will never hear “that’s not in my job description” from us. We strive to become true partners for every single one of our clients.
- Drive for Results with Unparalleled Service - 4 Point strives to provide “white glove” service to all of our clients, team members, and candidates. With the majority of our team having Masters degrees or beyond, you're getting the brainpower, excellence in service, and experience that isn't often found with larger firms.
- Genuine & Compassionate - Being in the people business can mean difficult decisions and tough conversations. We believe in going into every meeting with a desire and ability to be genuine and compassionate. We are all people, and people make mistakes. We’re here to help you fix those, without risk or judgment, and move forward.
- Innovation & Creative Problem Solving - As a fully digital firm, we pride ourselves in staying up to date on the latest HR and talent trends and technology. From artificial intelligence tools to outside the box ideas, we don’t believe in cookie cutter solutions.