Human Resources Consulting
Maybe your business needs a new training manual or employee handbook. Maybe your leadership team needs some HR consulting advice just to cross their t's and dot their i's. Maybe you need a longer term engagement if you are a company less than 50 people and would like to save money over hiring a fancy, complicated, yet impersonal online service or risk having a full time HR Manager as an employee.
We've helped and will continue to help clients in situations like that above. Nothing is too simple or too complex to reach out for some qualified, certified assistance in the Human Resources field.
Experience in employee handbooks/ policy writing, on-boarding procedures, internship program development, leadership coaching, mediation/ conflict resolution, and many employee training & enrichment programs (including wellness) are a part of our business.
4 Point Consulting is ready to help your company find great people at a reasonable price because we know that people can make or break an organization. We have experience in executive, marketing, sales, customer success, operations, creative, and various other kinds of recruiting. Full-time, part-time, contract or freelance roles are all a part of our wheelhouse. We are here to coach and guide you into figuring out exactly what you need through our intake process.
Have a bad experience with a recruiter or agency in the past? We get it. No shady bounties, penalties, or retainers here. Every client is given a custom proposal based on their needs including a cost range that is provided up front prior to any work being done, all expenses must be pre-approved by the client (we even put that in our contract), and we can provide payment plans for those on a tight budget.
All of our work is charged by the hour and we provide all recruitment systems for free. This includes:
- Access to our ATS Clockwork so you can see your entire pipeline. You can have as many users as you like and we can be specific on which users have access to which roles.
- Postings to over 11 major job boards, if your role is relevant to this. We can also post a position confidentially if it is a replacement situation.
- We source from the best systems we’ve found. We do utilize LinkedIn Recruiter like our competitors but we also have access to several resume databases, our own stored candidate data, and some cool artificial intelligence tools to make sure we are reaching out to people who might be looking.
- We utilize email and contact information finding software so that we don’t just rely on LinkedIn InMails. We pride ourselves on never spamming people so that when we reach out with our custom messages, people answer.
Most importantly, 4 Point believes in open communication on our fees and all work must be approved by client prior to our start date. Every client is a partner, we say... and we truly mean it.
Using a technical recruiting company feels like a pipedream for most startups and small businesses. Not when you work with 4 Point. Not only do you get a team of experienced technical recruiters, you get a team that:
- Knows the front end from the back end, and can talk everything from software bundles like MEAN & LAMP to mobile and web development so you can get as much information from your job candidates as possible.
- Learns about new technology and stays up-to-date on all the latest innovations in order to interact with developer candidates on their level. Better yet, we provide these tools at no cost to your company. It’s just part of our service model.
- Prides itself on earning the trust of our technical candidate’s pipelines - we never spam them so that when we do reach out, they know we’re offering them quality opportunities from a true professional service.
When it comes to recruiting for technical positions, we are well-versed and have had documented success in finding the best candidates at all levels of seniority for roles such as:
- Directors of Engineering
- Project Managers
- Software Developers & Software Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Web Developers
- UI/UX Developers & Visual Designers
- Quality Assurance & Test Engineers
- Mobile Application Developers (iOS and Android)
Worried about cost? It’s the same process as any other recruiting project we do. We provide all of the systems, a proposal, scope customized to your needs upfront, and all work is billed by the hour. You can read more on our Recruiting page.
Training & Development
4 Point Consulting views training and development in two ways:
- We are meant to always be a resource for our clients, and to provide information on changing laws, trends or needs in the HR and talent space.
- We can provide training and development services for your team. Ranging from executive coaching for your team’s leadership to finding you the best online training software for your budget, 4 Point Consulting can help you close gaps in places where some training and coaching is needed.
Looking for the Thinkific Portal? You've come to the right place!